Process Manufacturing ERP Software
Material Requirements Planning
The integrated Material Requirements Planning functionality allows more efficient and effective use of resources, by factoring in all the supply requirements, demand, and projections of your business. Its goal is to help you plan production, purchase, and availability-to-promise.
Formula and Recipe Management
Maintain and develop formulas and recipes, including physical properties, versions and revisions, production notes, setup instructions, and quality control tests. View labor, material, and overhead costs, and generate Certificates of Analysis (CofA) from a single solution.
Manage and prioritize the manufacturing at the batch and work order level, accounting for organics, allergens and other attributes, line loss and efficiency, by-products and co-products and all aspects of an efficiently run operation.
Simplify production scheduling with automated schedule generation, color coding for work order status, and drag-and-drop rescheduling. Several batches can be selected and reprogrammed simultaneously, in addition to being able to see all the steps of the route within the programming.
Maintenance, Repair and Operations
Manage both emergency and scheduled/preventative maintenance performance of the machine. Includes MRO inventory, work order generations, scheduling, and historical tracking of work performed.
If your company provides customers with on-site service, in conjunction with its products, Field Service Software can automate billing scheduling and reporting of tasks being performed in the field.
An All in One Solution
- Lot and plant tracking from seed to sale for regulatory compliance
- Real-time inventory control
- R&D functionality to support the creation of new extractions, infusions, and concentrates
- Comprehensive accounting and financial reporting
- Established formula and recipe management
- Identification, tracking, and management of costs throughout the production process
- Intelligent reporting tools for in-depth analysis and forecasting
- Quality control and recall preparedness